ls batch 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

impressive!!

2 posters

Go down

impressive!! Empty impressive!!

Post  cuncundede Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:12 am

wow we've our own forum! r we comin out with blog soon?? flower i finally get 2 experience the taste of LSS!! affraid ytd did a CCU turn, only 1 LSS-ME! 772A a/c, LS6 + sales + 100+SPML both way all loaded from sg, +half pass 6 annoucement, still cant rmbr the text well. No really no time for food, drink & pee!! kebaya start to loosen! as shiong as HKG turn, will celebrate HK(77W) turn on 31dec pale ( like these emoticon, so adorable way to express myself ) IFS welcome me to the world of complex leader!! 5 VRs in that 1hr transit, Shocked no time to do sales, gotta reject few pax order! Sad luckily my crew was so helpful, got 4nice crew with me! then managed to survive on this trip! whole flt heard alot of "EXCUSE ME" even small kdis also named " excuse me"!! haiiii...after so many years, the indians still never changed!! Question after completed this flt, actually gave me more confidence to go on next flt, every flt is a learning flt! next will be pen turn lor, got PCL or not? still no chance to work on PCL till next roster! X'mas in CPT, miss u guys liao... I love you wonder when is the next gathering!! shall we post our roster here? Idea i start first lor..

22dec PEN
23-27 CPT
31 HKG
2jan SB4
4-9 NYC
12 SGN

when then the next roster release? cant wait for my Chinese new year leave!! drunken will write more after i survive another flt ya!! cheers

your dede

cuncundede

Back to top Go down

impressive!! Empty Re: impressive!!

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:07 am

hi de de , wow what an experience you got that there!! Hell i'm impressed you come out of it alive and kicking.
good job girl.
im doing my reservist now till 19 jan.hkg -sfo 21-28 jan.

keep posting
bye
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lsbatch03.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum